Upstairs Downtown Tour spotlights downtown Theatres this Saturday
CONCORD, NH (September 2021) – Intown Concord is excited to announce that the Upstairs Downtown Tour, presented by Merrimack County Savings Bank, is returning to downtown Concord this Saturday, October 2 from 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm. This year rather than touring vacant upstairs spaces the tour will be shining a light on the rich culture that exists in Concord by touring downtown theatres and music venues while enjoying live local entertainment.
“It has been a really hard year for our downtown theatres and performers,” said Jessica Martin, Intown Concord’s Executive Director, “We are thrilled to be able to support them in person again, safely, as this will be a masked event.”
Tour stops and entertainment include:
• Red River Theatres for a short film. Everyone starts here at 1:00 pm!
• Capitol Center for the Arts for the Grateful Dead Tribute Band, “Crawl Space.”
• Bank of New Hampshire Stage for the acoustic stylings of, “Walker Smith.”
• The Phenix Hall for a preview of “Barefoot in the Park,” a Neil Simon play performed by the Concord Players.
• Final Tour Stop will be Eagle Square featuring Club Soda Band sponsored by Concord Parks and Recreation.
To register for the tour, go to www.Intownconcord.org. The cost is $40 which includes a guided tour, appetizers, and entertainment. The registration deadline is Wednesday, September 29.
Major Event Sponsors include Merrimack County Savings Bank; Mason + Rich; Capital Regional Development Council; Zoe & Co. Professional Bra Fitters; Constantly Pizza; and Alan’s of Boscawen Restaurant.
Breaking News from Concord, NH as well as Boscawen, Canterbury, Penacook, Salisbury, Warner and Webster, NH