Together we can turn $1 into $10.
A new supporter really wants to see more of the Concord-Lake Sunapee Rail Trail get built! They will donate $60,000 for use as matching funds if we can raise $60,000 in additional matching funds. Show this supporter they are not alone and that together we can raise these funds.
Many of the grants we apply for provide 80% of the funds and require us to provide the remaining 20%. For every dollar we provide the grant provides 4 additional dollars. Now we have a challenge before us that will double the next $60,000 we raise to use as matching funds. Help us get there. This challenge effectively means we can secure $10 of trail funding for every dollar raised from the public.
Trail use was up last year during the pandemic as people realized the value of safe places to get out and be active. The team spent a lot of quarantine time developing more trail projects. We have applied for several significant grants and now have shovel-ready projects lined up in Concord, Hopkinton, Warner, Sutton, and Bradford.
Help us get this challenge off to a strong start by participating in NH Gives 24 hour fundraising event June 8th and 9th. On top of this, donating at specific times can earn CLSRT additional bonus gifts. If you donate through the NH Gives site at these times your money will have even more impact.
Can't make it to NH Gives? Donate on our website.
If you prefer other methods, our donation site has plenty of options to allow you to donate in the way that works best for you. If your company will match your donation, we are registered with several matching funds organizations. We also accept stocks or other investments and estate planning options.
CLSRT is a 501c3 with gold standing on Guidestar. Our goal is to turn nearly every dollar we get today into trail you can walk or ride on within the year.
Please help us meet our challenge today
Donate to Friends of the Concord Lake Sunapee Rail Trail and spread the word to others who can help. Together we will connect our communities with safe and beautiful linear park. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
See you on the trail!
Merrimack Valley Voice Recommended